Responsibility: Open Sky Expeditions acts only as an agent for the independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, and other services connected with this tour. Said services are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective provider. Open Sky Expeditions and its employees, agents, representatives, and assignees accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other occurrence that might result from the negligence, defect, error or default of any company or person in the performance of said services. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages, cancellations, or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws, or other situations of force majeure. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. Open Sky Expeditions is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in any of the tours and activities arranged by Open Sky Expeditions. All travelers are responsible for purchasing their respective insurance policy(ies) to cover expenses and handle emergencies associated with the loss of luggage, personal effects and any other insurable losses associated with their trip.

Payment Schedule: A deposit of $900 per person is required to reserve a space on this tour. Payments may be made by credit card, or check sent to the address listed on the PDF registration form. Final payment is due 60 days before departure. Credit cards are not accepted for final payment, unless travelers agree to cover a supplement of 3% for transaction charges.

Cancellation Policy: All cancellations of confirmed reservations are subject to a $300 per person administrative fee. Additionally, travelers are subject to any cancellation fees assessed by the purveyors of services, including airlines and hotels used in the itinerary. Cancellations received 61-90 days of departure will be assessed a penalty of 25% of the total program cost per person. Cancellations received within 46-60 days will be penalized 50% of the program cost. Cancellations received within 31-45 days will be penalized 75% of the program cost. Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will be assessed a penalty of 100% of the total program cost. All requests for cancellations must be made in writing. These cancellation policies apply in every instance and no exceptions will be made.

Refunds: Leaving a trip in progress for any reason whatsoever will not result in a refund. No refunds will be made for any part of this program in which you choose to not participate, including but not limited to hotels stays, air or land transportation, meals, tours or other sightseeing arrangements.

Insurance: Travelers with Open Sky Expeditions must carry overseas medical insurance that includes emergency medical evacuation coverage. We strongly recommend purchase of a comprehensive policy that also includes trip cancellation insurance covering illness or accident both prior and during the program as well as coverage for baggage loss or delay. Details on all of these insurance options will be sent to you with your pre-departure information materials. Please take extra care reading the section on insurance and as well as all third party insurance materials.

Itinerary: The itinerary, accommodations, and arrangements are subject to change or modification at the discretion of Open Sky Expeditions. Every reasonable effort will be made to operate the program as planned, but changes may still occur after the final itinerary is sent to you. By booking a reservation with us, travelers understand that amenities, types of transport, routes, schedules, and itineraries may change without prior notice due to circumstances or events in the location due to, but not limited to, mechanical breakdowns, flight cancellations, illness, strikes, weather, political disputes, border crossing problems and other unforeseen factors.

Rates: Open Sky Expeditions will do everything possible to preserve the prices listed in the original marketing materials you receive. However, between the dates these prices are published and the trip’s actual departure date, unforeseen and exceptional cost increases may occur due to currency fluctuations, taxes, airfare and transport cost increases, or others that may force Open Sky Expeditions to assess a surcharge. If that unusual occurrence were to take place, the assessed surcharge will reflect only the specific cost increase. If the increase were to exceed 10% of the original cost of the tour, you may cancel within 10 days of receiving said notification and obtain a full refund.

MOR1811P Morocco Photography Trip

General Information

Return to trip via these links: